11 powerful quotes to inspire you to embrace change
Whether you’re building a product or a service, working in a small or a large team, the ability to embrace change is hard. Change is hard for us, as individuals, and perhaps even harder for organizations. Recently I wrote about how we, at Sandglaz, cultivated a culture of embracing change. Today, I gathered a few powerful quotes on change, growth and adaptation. Share them, tweet them, and most importantly use them to inspire you to embrace change.
Feel free to share and use the images for personal or commercial use, but without any modifications.
1. “Each of us has the opportunity to change and grow until our very last breath. Happy creating.” ~M.F. Ryan
2. “The art of life is a constant readjustment to our surroundings.” ~Kakuzo Okakaura
3. “It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.” ~Charles Darwin
4. “People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours.” ~Ken Hakuta
5. “Adaptability is not imitation. It means power of resistance and assimilation.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
6. “A wise man adapts himself to circumstances, as water shapes itself to the vessel that contains it.” ~Chinese Proverb
7. “Adaptability is about the powerful difference between adapting to cope and adapting to win.” ~Max McKeown
8. “All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.” ~Bruce Lee
9. “The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.” ~Bill Clinton
10. “You can’t build an adaptable organization without adaptable people–and individuals change only when they have to, or when they want to.” ~Gary Hamel
11. “Learn to adjust yourself to the conditions you have to endure, but make a point of trying to alter or correct conditions so that they are most favorable to you.” ~William Frederick Book
Which one is your favorite quote? Please share with us in the comments below.