More task automanagement goodness
When we announced Sandglaz Infinity last week, we mentioned how Infinity grids auto-manage your tasks. Namely:
- Old uncompleted tasks: Tasks that you don’t complete on time are automatically pushed to today’s milestone so you don’t lose track of them.
- Auto-archiving: Old completed tasks are kept in previous columns where they are out of your way and easily accessible
- Due tasks: Tasks that are due are automatically advanced.
Today we are adding 2 more items to the list!
- Completing a task will push the task to the bottom of the box (applies to all grids: Infinity and Standard)
- Completing a task in a future milestone will automatically transfer the task to today’s milestone so you can keep track of the correct completion time.