We're continuing the user spotlight series showcasing how Sandglaz users work and stay productive. There are so many interesting ways they use Sandglaz to be more productive in their work we're still learning from them. Hope you'll find their stories useful as well.
Current gig: Co-CEO, Founder and Head of Business Development for TabbleDabble Inc.
Working from: Toronto, ON
Working on: iPad, Android Tablets
1. Tell us about yourself and the kind of work you do.
I am the co-founder of a tech startup that created QuickTapSurvey, the highest rated mobile survey app that lets organizations use offline iPad and Android tablets to collect data. I am responsible for business development which includes marketing, sales, on-boarding and support.
2. What does a typical work day look like?
No day is the same. Always racing against the clock to get things done.
3. How big is your team of coworkers/collaborators?
We currently have 15 people.
4. Why did you choose Sandglaz?
It’s easy to use and it has a very intuitive user interface.
5. How does it fit into your workflow?
I manage my own tasks and prioritize them. We also use it to discuss/prioritize team goals at our weekly all hands meeting.
6. In one sentence, how did Sandglaz change the way you work?
It gave me an intuitive and easy to use to-do list so that I could stay on top of what I need to get done and in what order.
7. What’s the best task or project management advice that you’ve received?
Get it done now.