Teamwork and collaboration in the workplace: free course
Does your team have trouble being productive? Is team task management a mystery to you? Not sure how to improve collaboration in the workplace? How about setting goals as a team and achieving them?
We’ve put together a free teamwork and collaboration course for you. In this course, we share with you what we’ve learned about team task management over the years while helping teams get more done together.
What the course includes
This 6-day course will walk you through the following:
- how to create the right daily task list
- how to keep your task plans flexible
- how to improve your team’s project management skills by working in iterations
- how to use task management to improve communication within your team and even get rid of unnecessary emails
- how the build, measure, learn method can help improve your team’s project management plan
- how to set team goals and achieve them
- how to manage your tasks in a remote environment
How the course works
Every day, you will receive one lesson in your email inbox, over the course of 6 days. You can read it in your own time and at your own pace. Each lesson is followed by practical action steps that will allow you to discuss the lesson with your team members and put to practice what you have learned that day. This way, you can improve your team collaboration and project management skills right away! And what’s more, the entire course is absolutely free.
That’s all there is to it! It’s simple enough, right? So what are you waiting for? Get your first lesson in your inbox right now!