Do you have something to say about productivity, task management, GTD or your experiences with Sandglaz? We are opening our doors to guest blogging.
If you're interested in submitting an article, please email it to info @sandglaz.com. To increase your chances of getting published, make sure you follow the guidelines and tips below. You will get a reply from us either way.
- High quality and relevant content: your article must provide value to our readers.
- Original and exclusive: your article cannot be modified and published elsewhere. You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about it.
- 300 to 1000 words.
- Html format is best, but inline or google doc is okay.
- You can provides images as attachments. You have to confirm the source of images for credit.
- Unique personal experience is good.
- Use your area of expertise by tailoring your article to target your specific niche: teachers, students, developers, startups, consultants, freelancers, event planning ...etc.
- Promote your article. When we publish your article, we will also publish a summary about you and a link to your site. Promoting your article on social media sites will further increase your exposure.